2023 BAM – Program
Updated on September 5th, 2023 at 08:44 am
BAM Program is now at capacity for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Engagement in critical high quality professional development sessions;
- Coaching by trained mentors who will focus on the administrator’s individual needs;
- Feedback on performance and technical assistance in such areas as communication, team building, instructional leadership, family engagement, time management and the use of data to improve student achievement.
- Build capacity for first and second year building administrators to help them hone their skills, enhance their practices, redefine their roles and exercise effective leadership;
- Work with a mentor for goal-setting based on the Ohio Standards for Principals (2018);
- Engage in critical reflection and feedback with a mentor throughout the school year to help the building administrator navigate the OPES 2.0 process.
- Paid 1-year professional membership in OAESA or OASSA;
- Trained mentor for a 2-year period;
- Paid registration to the OAESA/OASSA Beginning Administrators Academy (BAA) professional development events in September and December in year one;
- Paid registration for the OASSA/OAESA Annual Professional Conference in the first or second year in the program;
- Access to a 360 feedback tool with coaching support for the OPES 2.0 evaluation process; Book study with mentor, with provided textbook aligned with BAM Program professional learning outcomes;
- A $195.00 voucher for a PD event hosted by either OAESA or OASSA.