Updated on September 26th, 2023 at 02:58 pm
The Instructional Leadership Committee of OASSA is charged with the development of the agenda for the Instructional Leadership Conference and to promote the building administrator as an instructional leader.
- To emphasize, encourage, and promote positive relationships between among building administrators, curriculum directors, supervisors, coordinators, career-tech administrators, ESC administrators, and all other school administrators involved in curricular decisions at local and state levels.
- To identify, develop and promote staff development opportunities and best practices.
- To survey membership to determine issues relative to curriculum leadership and respond accordingly.
- To make recommendations for speaker/topics in regards to the Instructional Leadership Conference.
- To provide information to be published in the OASSA UPDATE.
- To make recommendations to the OASSA Board of Directors on educational positions of interest relative to this committee.
- To ensure that OASSA maintains a focus on curricular leadership for all administrators.
If you have any questions regarding any of the committees or are interested in being a member of any committee, please contact Dr. Timothy Freeman, OASSA Executive Director either by email email@example.com or call him @ 614-430-8311.