Updated on September 26th, 2023 at 02:59 pm
The Middle Level Committee of OASSA is organized as an integral part of OASSA to develop the image and program of the middle and junior high school. OASSA recognizes that a large segment of the total membership has an interest in middle level education.
Functions of the Committee:
- To promote the cause of middle and junior high school education in Ohio.
- To ensure that OASSA maintains a focus on middle and junior high education.
- To assist in providing material for the OASSA Middle Level article for the OASSA monthly UPDATE publication.
- To encourage middle level members of OASSA to become candidates for the OASSA Board of Directors and other elective offices in OASSA.
- To actively promote OASSA membership for middle level administrators.
- To develop liaison between OASSA and the special groups of middle level educators in the state.
If you have any questions regarding any of the committees or are interested in being a member of any committee, please contact Dr. Timothy Freeman, OASSA Executive Director either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call him @ 614-430-8311.