Updated on November 13th, 2023 at 08:30 am
District: Dayton Public Schools
Salary: Salary for this integral leadership position is competitive, and commensurate with prior experience.
Contact: Nita Losoponkul
Contact Position: Associate
Contact Phone: (626) 818-2972
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: – A clear track record of improving academic outcomes for students with a keen focus on data-driven decision making and equity, access and inclusion for all students.
– Successful experience working in diverse economic, multicultural, and multilingual communities and environments. Proven cultural-competence skills with a history of inclusive and relevant equity practices.
– A Doctorate in education from an accredited college/university preferred.
– A minimum of three (3) years experience in public school administration and supervision preferred.
– At least three years of teaching/classroom experience preferred.
– Able to meet the requirements for Superintendent’s license in the state of Ohio.
– Knowledgeable about Dayton and/or committed to becoming an engaged and longstanding member of the community.
– Deep understanding of the complexity of education systems and evidence of leading large scale change in urban public school contexts.
– Exceptional written, oral, and visual communications skills and a desire to develop and maintain deep relationships with a variety of diverse constituents.
– Must reside within 20 miles of/or inside the district boundaries within one (1) year of assuming the Superintendency.
Additional Information: Alma Advisory Group is honored to support Dayton Public Schools on this search. Interested candidates may view the full job description and apply online at: https://apply.workable.com/almaadvisorygroup/j/ACCB5A7C69/