School District: Fairfield Local
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Qualifications: Fairfield Local Superintendent Search
The Fairfield Local Board of Education, located in Highland County, Leesburg, Ohio, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Superintendent. The Southern Ohio Educational Service Center will be assisting the Fairfield Local Board of Education with its search process.
The successful candidates must possess the following qualifications, skills, and characteristics:
• Successful experience as a school administrator.
• Model outstanding character by generating trust, confidence, and mutual respect in all interactions with the board, staff, and community.
• Strong communication with all board members fostering an open relationship and clear vision.
• Approachable, strong networking skills to build valuable relationships.
• Must be committed to the highest personal and professional standards.
• Knowledge and experience in dealing with school finance campaigns and school law matters.
• Effectively lead in issues of collective bargaining and school improvement issues.
• Thorough understanding of Ohio school finance and Ohio school law.
• Oversee comprehensive curriculum development with a progressive yet realistic philosophy of education.
• A record of improving student achievement.
• Competently select, develop, lead and motivate an effective management team.
• High visibility in and a solid commitment to the community.
• Effectively assess progress made in student learning and school improvement.
• Positive professional manner with school and community for all to be informed and involved in the schools.
Qualified applicants should submit:
• Letter of interest
• Current resume
• Copy of current Ohio Department of Education licenses
• Three Administrative Confidential Reference Forms
For APPLICATION, REFERENCE FORMS, and additional information, please visit:
Submit All Materials To:
Stephanie Huber, Assistant to Superintendent Southern Ohio Educational Service Center 3321 Airborne Road
Wilmington, OH 45177
937-382-6921 ext. 1036
Announce: January 3, 2022
Close Applications: February 28, 2022
Begin Interviews: March 7, 2022
Employment Begins August 1, 2022