Updated on October 26th, 2022 at 11:56 am
Supervisor/Central Office Committee (2-year term):
The Supervisor/Central Office Committee of OASSA is designed to provide the Supervisor/Central Office with a mechanism to relate to the total OASSA organization and as an instrument which can be used to meet the professional needs of the position. OASSA wishes to recognize the importance of the Supervisor/Central Office employees work and to promote the status of the position. The Supervisor/Central Office role is an integral part of OASSA, and the Supervisor/Central Office Committee is charged with assisting in the planning and organization of professional development opportunities and presentations for Supervisors.
Functions of the Supervisor/Central Office Committee:
1. To relate the position of Supervisor/Central Office employees to the total program of OASSA.
2. To emphasize the position of Supervisor/Central Office and ensure that OASSA maintains an awareness of the position.
3. To promote and assist in planning and developing professional development opportunities and presentations for Supervisor/Central Office employees.
4. To encourage Supervisor/Central Office employees to become candidates for the OASSA Board of Directors and other elective offices in OASSA.
5. To encourage Supervisor/Central Office employees to become OASSA members.
|SUPERVISOR/CENTRAL OFFICE COMMITTEE (2 YEAR TERM)
CHAIRPERSON – COOK, AARON: DIRECTOR OF SECONDARY ED, DELAWARE CITY SCHOOLS
|supervisor/central office committee – term expires in 2024|
|ARNOLD, KEITH||DIRECTOR||MID EAST OHIO CTC|
|BAKER, EDMUND||SUPERVISOR||COLUMBUS CITY SCHOOLS|
|CHRISTOFANO, LESLIE||COORDINATOR OF CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION||SPRINGFIELD CITY SCHOOLS|
|COOK, AARON||DIRECTOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION||DELAWARE CITY SCHOOLS|
|EMNETT, JD||CURRICULUM SUPERVISOR||SOUTH CENTRAL OHIO ESC|
|FULTON, SKIP||DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM, INSTRUCTION, AND ASSESSMENT||MAPLETON LOCAL SCHOOLS|
|MAVER JR., ROBERT||DIRECTOR OF HR||WESTLAKE CITY SCHOOLS|
|MYERS, MONICA||DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM, INSTRUCTION & ASSESSMENT||JACKSON LOCAL SCHOOLS|
|ULRING, MICHAEL||DIRECTOR||DUBLIN CITY SCHOOLS|
|WILSON, PAUL||DIRECTOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION||WESTLAKE CITY SCHOOLS|